- Professional and academics involved in the institution’s leadership or policy making processes
- Junior policy staff seeking training on a particular topic
- Academics with a research interest in the field
- Representatives from the public and private sector working with the higher education community
- Interested writers, non-governmental organization representatives Click here for more information.
You can register for the conference via our QS in conversation – Lithuania website.
Click here for more registration details.
* Please note that the following cancellation charges apply:
|Period before conference within which written notification of cancellation is received||Cancellation Charges|
|31-60 days||0-30 days|
|50% of registration fee||No refund|
The Summit program can be found via our QS in conversation – Lithuania website.
Click here for more program details.
Click here to find out the list of countries whose citizens do not require short-stay* visas to enter or travel on transit through the Republic of Lithuania.
Note: Delegates who require a Lithuania visa are advised to apply for your Lithuania visa 1-2 months before your travel date.
Park Inn by Radisson Kaunas, Kaunas City Hotel and Ibis Kaunas Center are our official hotels for QS in conversation – Lithuania.
Please find more details on official hotels here.